FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Fashionisto
    Just naming a few more shops in my town... M&S, Debenhams, Next and New Look?

Trend Setter
    Yeah, that's the thing with River Island - they tend to have a lot of "on trend" clothing, and few classics. Not only that, they seem to be swinging towards street wear these days. Top that off with prices that are a little excessive... I remember trying a pair of jeans that were 40, and they really weren't worth it (I've tried on better pairs from H&M at half the price). Mind you I did purchase some mid-calf military boots from them 3-4 years ago, and they've held up well considering the amount of wear they've had. Still, perhaps the price at the time of 90 was a bit much for the quality.

I avoided River Island for donkeys years but they seem to get featured on FB quite a bit. Nipped in area days ago and got a really nice pair of grey trousers. I think it similar to a lot of places really, some decent stuff, some crap.

ICA

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyDEagle View Post
    I avoided River Island for donkeys years but they seem to get featured on FB quite a bit. Nipped in area days ago and got a really nice pair of grey trousers. I think it similar to a lot of places really, some decent stuff, some crap.
    Just casually bumping up a two year old thread?

How did you even find this?

Weird. I was using the show new posts and it came up as having a post this morning :/

ICA

That is odd!

Ren

Banned
    nobody mention h&m? i tend to steer away from it.

i steer away from diesel only cuz of ridiculous price.

I think H and M is ok as long as you don't expect it to last forever and also as long as you check the quality first. Some of it seems fine, some of it looks fit to wash your car with.

Ren

Banned
    this is true. it's a hit or miss. that's why i stick with uniqlo.

Trend Setter
    Uniqlo have ridiculous sizing. Medium is way to small for me and large is well oversized and boxy, they don't even come close to fitting.

+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last