FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Sweaters to wear over shirts.

Hello,

I constantly see guys with the shirt+sweater combination, and in most cases I think it looks great. Anyway, I've been looking for a sweater to wear over my shirts for a while, but I just can't seem to find any that I really l like, most that I find seem to have weird "baggy" fits. So I was wondering if some of you guys could direct me to a place where you buy your sweaters.

Thanks in advance.

Style Icon
    Fine knitted, well fitting sweaters usually cost a bit, so (in my experience) they're hard to find in the cheaper high street range - although I have picked a cardigan or two up at H&M that works.

My favourites for cheapish thin sweaters is Selected Homme and Bläck (which I think is a the house brand of MQ, that at as far as I know only operate in Sweden).

Fashionisto
    I would agree with Marc, good quality knitwear comes at a price.

All Saints have a good range of sweaters, as do French Connection, but you will pay around £100 for them. But they will last and they will hold their shape.

Fashionisto
    I've been attempting this style but my Oxford shirt seems too big or the sweater was too small, it was probably the latter. I think when I try sweaters on I'll have to wear my shirt so I know for sure.

+ Reply to Thread