FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Fashionisto
    I second the Gap Authentic Skinny jeans. Definitely more of a slim than a skinny fit. Bought a pair today, and appear to be of good quality. Time will tell.

I'd say Levis are the best but for something a little bit cheaper try asos they're skinny jeans are like slim fit jeans and a good quality for the money, ive owned a couple of pairs and never has any problems with them

Try Pritchards, I picked up some really nice Gant jeans in there recent sale! worth a look

There is a Danish brand called Jack & Jones who sells very comfortable and stylish jeans and not for a very high cost either.

JACK & JONES - Shop clothes from the official online store

Fashionisto
    Re the GAP jeans - I have a pair of Authentic Skinny which I purchased about 4 years ago. Still going strong to this day. A really nice, comfortable pair of jeans.

One thing I would say though, is that over time they have lost their "slimness" and are a bit too baggy now for my personal taste.

If you want something a bit cheaper then Topman have an exclusive deal with FashionBeans that gives 15% off their whole jeans range.

You try ‎Bench Jeans. Style and quality is good for a much cheaper price. Just about ‎12.00 to 50.00.

cheaper end of the market

i am a big fan of Hollister jeans. They do an excellent Indigo skinny for 40 quid. Shame the shop is such a horrendous experience really!

Fashionisto
    sorry to hijack the thread a little; i'm also looking for a good pair of slim jeans, and am hoping to try some varieties this coming weekend. But my question is how much break in the leg should you be looking for? How much "bunching" is unacceptable?

I think i struggle a little because in the past a 32" leg has ridden up when i sit, yet a 34" bunches around the ankle/shin. Does it have something to do with the width of the leg-hole?

Any help appreciated, cheers!

Trend Setter
    To a certain extent it depends on the width at the ankle. If you find 34 too long and 32 too shit you could always have then shortened to your desired length, will probably cost 10 - 15.

+ Reply to Thread