FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Nike Capris - what to wear them with ?

Hello everyone, this is my first post here and I woluld like to say that this forum is really, really good and helpfull

So, some years ago i bought Black Nike Capris and in that time I thought that they were the most stylish sneakers ever.
    However, as i grew up that opinion of mine started to change...
    Now I wear everythig from hightop Converse and Lacoste leather sneakers to high quality Chelsea Boots, and for each one of those shoes i have multiple combinations that look great with each pair, except for, of course, Nike Capris. I Have now idea what i should wear them with... I am not new in fashion, so advices like "whatever you can think of" and similar are not what I am looking for... I need some outfits that will really make this sneakers shine (it doesn't matter if its casualwear, gymwear or anything else). Cheers !

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by rope89 View Post
    Hello everyone, this is my first post here and I woluld like to say that this forum is really, really good and helpfull

So, some years ago i bought Black Nike Capris and in that time I thought that they were the most stylish sneakers ever.
    However, as i grew up that opinion of mine started to change...
    Now I wear everythig from hightop Converse and Lacoste leather sneakers to high quality Chelsea Boots, and for each one of those shoes i have multiple combinations that look great with each pair, except for, of course, Nike Capris. I Have now idea what i should wear them with... I am not new in fashion, so advices like "whatever you can think of" and similar are not what I am looking for... I need some outfits that will really make this sneakers shine (it doesn't matter if its casualwear, gymwear or anything else). Cheers !

Honestly, if you are into fashion as you say you are I would seriously consider getting rid of these shoes and replacing them with some more stylish trainers. Nothing is really going to look 'fashionable' with them. I know it's perhaps not the reply you were looking for but I don't think you're going to achieve much with trainers like that.

Thx for replying Jonesy. I know what you mean, these are my least favourite pair of sneakers and I only wear them when it rains or something like that... However they are in really great shape, even though they are 3 years old (you woludn't believe it) so it's kind of hard for me just to toss them up in the garbage.
    I wore them with black jeans + plaid flannel black/white shirt and that looked OK IMO .... Kurt Cobain like, but I can't think of anything else...

+ Reply to Thread