FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013

    What kinda shirt is this?


    So I'm a total fashion novice and want to know A) what kind of shirt this is, and B) where I can find one at a reasonable price -!~~60_12.JPG.

    My boyfriend owns a similar, long sleeved version and wants another. As I want to surprise him on our anniversary I can't ask him questions about it. I've tried searching for things along the lines of double-layered shirts, 2-layer shirt and the like, but have come up with nothing but this picture, which apparently shows a shirt from the store New Look. I have checked and New Look no longer stock this kind of shirt.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Many thanks everybody!

  2. #2

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I don't think it's a particular "kind" of shirt, if you know what I mean. Like, a two layer shirt isn't a "thing", or a recognised style. Not that I know of anyway. Can't you just buy him a normal shirt, and he can wear another top underneath? If it's the second row of buttons you are keen on, then try a henley top underneath, rather than a plain t-shirt. That make sense?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts