FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

TM Lewin slim fit suit

Evening gentlemen,

Can anyone vouch for the fit/quality of TM Lewin slim fit suits?

Trend Setter
    I own two (in the slim fit).

If you buy them on sale (usually around 200) they are exceptional value for money.

Fabric mix is usually excellent - one of mine is 100% merino and the other is a cashmere and merino mix.

Despite them being slim fitting, I was able to size down further in the jacket and it fits perfectly. I'm normally a 38" jacket and 32" waist but I went down to a 36" in the jacket and it fits perfectly.

Definitely recommended.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    I own two (in the slim fit).

If you buy them on sale (usually around 200) they are exceptional value for money.

Fabric mix is usually excellent - one of mine is 100% merino and the other is a cashmere and merino mix.

Despite them being slim fitting, I was able to size down further in the jacket and it fits perfectly. I'm normally a 38" jacket and 32" waist but I went down to a 36" in the jacket and it fits perfectly.

Definitely recommended.
    Great, thanks for the reply. How do the trousers fit? Standard slim or very slim?

The jacket looks like it has a nice silhouette to it slims quite a bit down the torso.

Trend Setter
    The jackets have floating chest pieces so will fit well and mould to your body.
    Regarding the trousers, they are standard slim, rather than very slim I’d say.
    However, in my opinion, formal trousers can be slim but should never be as skinny as very skinny jeans. I think the fit is fine (and I typically wear slim or skinny jeans).

+ Reply to Thread