FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Fashionisto
    I think you're right Jonesy - can anyone recommend a slim white jean? Really struggling to be honest, I don't want any that are 'spray on' tight, but a nice slim silhouette is ideal.

Fashionisto
    Uniqlo do the S-001 which offer a slim fit without feeling constrained and are well priced.
    If you like Levis, try getting a lightly slimmer cut in the 511 and they do a twill version in white also.

You can usually get an abunadance of brands doing white jeans/twill pants during spring/summer.

Fashionisto
    Can't find either of those online at the moment, like you say it's most likely out of season now. No worries, I'll stick them on the list for SS14!

Fashionisto
    If you're based in the UK, you can buy the S-001 online: MEN Slim Fit Straight Colour Jeans A*-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store They're under 'slim jeans' and have a plethora of colours to choose from at 19.90!

I can't seem to find any white 511's but Levi's usually release these without fail during Spring Summer.

Fashionisto
    You absolute wizard! I've been going around Uniqlo's site for ages and never found them. Ordered! Cheers

Fashionisto
    Excellent! For that price, you can't really go wrong. You'll find if you're used to 501's, these are going to be a bit slimmer around the thigh and leg, but they're a perfect compromise between a 501 and a skinny silhouette.

You should post fit pics once they arrive.

Fashionisto
    If they do fit, I will! I like Uniqlo's vintage fit chinos, so I've bought the same size - hopefully this will be OK. Bargain!

+ Reply to Thread