FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Small face watches

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a watch. I would like it to have a small face, both because the fact that I have a slim wrist, and that I'm a bit tired of the oversized watches. So I believe that the face shouldn't be wider then 41mm. I have found one that I really like from Steven Alan; Shinola Runwell Watch | Men's Watches | Steven Alan the Shinola Runwell, which unfortunately is a bit to pricy for me at the moment. My budget for a new watch is about $350.

To just summarize, the watch I'm looking for has a strap material of leather, is preferably brown, and has a small face (maximum 41mm). Does anyone of you have any suggestions?

- Stian

Trend Setter
    Try out the brand Skagen, I have one and I love it. Although I'm not sure on the size of the face (it's not overly large), it sits perfectly slim on my wrist, goes easily under shirt sleeves and looks fantastic.

Trend Setter
    maybe you'll find something here: Men's Watches | Dezeen Watch Store

Style Icon
    A lot of vintage watches have smaller faces than modern watches, could be worth a look? For that budget you could probably get a decent movement second hand.
    Photographic exploits: http://ow.ly/su7Io

Musical proclivities: http://ow.ly/su7Ju

Assorted twitterings: http://ow.ly/su7Nb

I reccomand steinhart. Swiss made nice quality. Eta automatic mechanical movements. Saphire glass and lot of watch for low money :-)
    Model: steinhart marine 38 cost 400€ but wort it i reccomand u to increase budget
    But if u like bond 007 style chceck steinhart ocean one 350€ metal strap but with nato strap they are awesome

Trend Setter
    for that budget i would get an automatic watch from Tissot.

Something like this:-
    http://uk.tissotshop.com/mens/tissot...gent-2451.html

Quote Originally Posted by stianolini View Post
    Hi,

I'm currently looking for a watch. I would like it to have a small face, both because the fact that I have a slim wrist, and that I'm a bit tired of the oversized watches. So I believe that the face shouldn't be wider then 41mm. I have found one that I really like from Steven Alan; Shinola Runwell Watch | Men's Watches | Steven Alan the Shinola Runwell, which unfortunately is a bit to pricy for me at the moment. My budget for a new watch is about $350.

To just summarize, the watch I'm looking for has a strap material of leather, is preferably brown, and has a small face (maximum 41mm). Does anyone of you have any suggestions?

- Stian
    Check out Daniel Wellington. I've got a few of them for everyday wear and they're great and cheap to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Check out Daniel Wellington. I've got a few of them for everyday wear and they're great and cheap to boot.
    Stunning, simple watch for the price. Definitely worth checking out, great find.

Bering

I recently bought a Bering Ceramic. Love it. Small face, slim chassis.

+ Reply to Thread