FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Abercrombie & Fitch sizes

Hey!

I have noticed that A&F isn't really popular among you guys...

But I really like their products, maybe it's because of my age ( 20 )....

Since they do not have store in Croatia ( I'm from Croatia ) i have to buy their clothes from A&F online store. Which is great in all ways, but one... I can't try what I bought :/ They do not take returns, cause i use proxy to get all kind of discounts which are for American's buyers, not for European.

I usually wear size S, but i have bought cardigan size M
    her's a pic: http://imageshack.us/a/img31/9691/u4gf.jpg

and it fits quite OK, but i think that S fits me better

I'm bout to buy this cardigan: Cardigan Cascade Lakes Sweater | Cardigan Cascade Lakes Sweater | Abercrombie.co.uk
    but I'm not sure which size should I order.
    So, here is a question for anyone who has experience with A&F, are you wearing all their clothes ( besides bottoms ) same size??

If there is someone here who wears size S, what would you recommend me which size should i order?

THANKS !

Sorry to be off topic to your question but how do you manage to get the delivery to Croatia after presumably using an American based proxy?
    I used to wear quite a bit of A&F but then left it slightly due to the difference in prices for us Europeans!
    I always found their sizing to be a little strange, some things fit perfectly in the same size but then others had to be a size bigger.

have the same problem with sizes

I have a guy in USA. I send him what I want and then he buys it online... Order a package to his address in USA and than he send it to my address in Croatia. He takes about 5% commission which is nothing when you compare USA and European prices...
    A&F just switched dollar and pounds, without reducing price....

They have a lot of clearances and discounts so at the end they are not so expensive...

+ Reply to Thread