FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Fashionisto

Advice on denim jacket

Mens Rinse Denim Jacket (Indigo) | ALLSAINTS.com
    I'm after a denim jacket, this is currently my first choice. I was going to have a look in levis but I really like this one.
    I'm on a pretty tight budget but I'd consider spending abit more on a timeless piece a wise investment. Having said that, I think this jacket is pretty cheap.
    Should I look else where??

Opinions please!! Thanks!!
    Last edited by BaconLad; 04-11-2013 at 03:28 AM.

FashionBeans Staff
    I bought mine from Asos and I'm really impressed by it. For 40 its definitely a bargain.

I'll second that. I got mine from Asos as well, and couldn't be happier with it.

Fashionisto
    Thanks for the reply lads, any chance you could give me a link or post a couple of pics?? I've been having a look on asos but I didn't find anything in the 40 price range...
    I found a good looking levis one for about 98 (I think), but it wasn't as good looking as the one from all saints. I'll be popping by the Trafford centre next week so there's a good chance I'll be buying it!!

Fashionisto
    I picked up an AllSaints denim jacket earlier this year in one of their sales, think I got it for around 65. It's definitely the best purchase I've made all year.

FashionBeans Staff

Trend Setter
    I guess I'll buck the trend here and say I did not like the ASOS denim jacket. The shoulders were too boxy and basically made a triangle shape with my torso, giving off too much of an 80's vibe for my taste. Later on, I purchased another denim jacket from J. Crew Factory that I like much bettter-- the shape is more traditional, and I like the darker wash of denim better (I find it easier to pair without looking retro).

Factory denim jacket - Outerwear - FactoryMen's Sportcoats & Outerwear - J.Crew Factory

All Saints denim jackets are great, only thing is that they don't have side pockets which is a bit annoying. It probably makes for a slimmer silhouette though.

Fashionisto
    Picked up this jacket today, VERY happy with it indeed!!
    That's actually the first time I've ever stepped foot inside ALLsaints, there's some bloody good looking gear in there!! I could of easily spent this months mortgage today... I'd better get some overtime in ready for my next visit!!

Fashionisto
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'd really like to see some pics of how you guys are wearing your denim jackets? I'm quite tempted but I can't pass the first test (learned from FB!) of 'think of three outfits you could create with it'.

+ Reply to Thread