FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

All Saints Keaton jacket or Zara's version?

Been after an All Saints Keaton jacket for ages in an XL, but no luck. Alas, I saw this one on Zara. On closer inspection I think it's an improvement on the Keaton, as there's less fuss at the front with only a zip closure instead of zip and button like AS and it also have slanted side pockets to keep your hands warm.

What's your thoughts guys?

Can't believe these cunts have ripped off my jacket

The sleeves are plastic though, so I feel ok

I like the buttons + zip as it means you have the option of leaving the bottom button undone / just doing up a couple of buttons etc

The slanted pockets are a nice touch though. But the quilting on the arms isn't quite as nice.

I wondered why I'd started seeing my jacket around a bit more nowadays... They really have completely ripped it off.

Also.... Alas?
    Last edited by Ivan Condor Aasllani; 20-11-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Zara are always ripping off someones design.

True, plastic sleeves and I'm sure the quality is nowhere near matches All Saints.

Think I may leave it and just hope I find a Keaton on eBay..

Ah, meant to type at last.

You'd think All Saints would have brought it back if it's that popular really. I always regretted not copping and they always get snapped up on eBay. Def my favourite jacket at the moment. It is pretty annoying to have a low budget copy floating about. I would never cop pleather though.

FYI I have a M in the Keaton and I am by no means small. It fits pretty slim but it's not really a jacket for layering anyway imo, more a night out over a t-shirt thing. So an L would probably be fine for you.

Sorry for being a pedant.

Well I remember when the Alaska hooded shirt was really popular with them selling on eBay for 100/200 when the retail price was only 70/80. They re-issued it in a heavier weight material for winter and it just wasn't as good as the original. I say quit while you're ahead and keep the demand there.

True, now I can afford it, I'd never buy pleather again. I'll just try my luck on eBay and hope a large fits.

No problem fellow MOD.

+ Reply to Thread