FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    AOS

Allsaints new graphic tees are....

Honestly, since the new CEO of Allsaints William Kim took over and things are getting from bad to worse.

First, the new site design sucks. i can't imagine myself into anything with those boring skinny guys modeling every little thing.

The new graphic tees released has nothing to do with what Allsaints is all about. I feel like Im looking at some cheap typical Affliction or Monarchy t-shirts.

and enough and enough of those western boring shirts !! they have zero appeal nor innovation.

The only thing that seems to be really appealing this season are the biker jackets.

still awaiting the Black Friday sale to pull the trigger in some items.

From a disgusted 4-year loyal Allsaints client

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by AOS View Post
    Honestly, since the new CEO of Allsaints William Kim took over and things are getting from bad to worse.

First, the new site design sucks. i can't imagine myself into anything with those boring skinny guys modeling every little thing.

The new graphic tees released has nothing to do with what Allsaints is all about. I feel like Im looking at some cheap typical Affliction or Monarchy t-shirts.

and enough and enough of those western boring shirts !! they have zero appeal nor innovation.

The only thing that seems to be really appealing this season are the biker

still awaiting the Black Friday sale to pull the trigger in some items.

From a disgusted 4-year loyal Allsaints client
    I was thinking there must have been a change in management. Their online and phone customer customer service is much improved, staff are actually more pushy now I find, improved delivery options, free returns, but there definitely seems to be a slightly different look about the clothes this season. I like the outerwear but I thought the knitwear, tees and shirts lacked creativity.

Prices for the same items have also shot up.

I do however like the new website, it is far better to get a chance to see an item of clothing on a real person even if they are skinny. I do agree with you re the design of the graphic t shirts.

Interesting read:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...d-America.html
    Last edited by happydayz; 23-11-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Trend Setter
    In the following 20 months the company has ousted almost all its top management team, including its chief executive and Kevin Stanford, its owner-chairman...Stanford has been replaced by Lyndon Lea, the founder of private equity firm Lion Capital – linked to the horse meat scandal via its part-ownership of Findus.
    I hope we don't start finding horse skin in those biker jackets...

I agree that the new website is shocking. Was much better before, new one looks cluttered and doesn't have lookbook / recommendations which I used to enjoy

When do the sales start? I've got my eye on a few items but would never pay full price.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakermaker View Post
    When do the sales start? I've got my eye on a few items but would never pay full price.
    Generally a promo of 20% off just before Christmas. Then sale starts properly day after Christmas. Prob start at 20% off working its way up as everything good sells out.

AOS

as expected,
    Allsaints are launching a black friday sale with %20 off except leathers and jewelry.

+ Reply to Thread