FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashion noob: what's that jacket called?

Hi! I'm new to these forums and it's a kind of weird question, but I don't know what's the kind of shirt called, which the singer wears in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qylhwD2iW8

I
    think it looks really cool, if you wear it "sleazy" and combine it with tight black jeans like he does. It's not really a military jacket, it's much thinner and looks less "uptight" if you know what I mean

I really dig this look and I want to buy sth. like it, but I don't know where to look or how to search for it on the internet.

Any tips on where to look or how to find it are appreciated! Thanks!

PS: I live in Austria and there are a lot of brands we don't have here

Fashionisto
    I couldn't find the exact one but after a quick Google search High Quality Military Style Mens Shirts Price, High Quality Military Style Mens Shirts Price Trends-Buy Low Price but High Quality Military Style Mens Shirts on Aliexpress.com this site had literally hundreds of similar styles.
    Is the military look still popular?? Obviously I don't know how people dress in every corner of the world but I thought fashion was fairly universal. I don't really see anybody wearing these shirts anymore, unless I'm just not noticing?? But if you like that look then go for it!!

Trend Setter
    Just buy a green 'military' shirt and sew on some badges and there you have it.

+ Reply to Thread