FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 Last

Fashionisto

Not gonna lie, after seeing this music video, I went out and bought the Olly Murs outfit, minus the hat though.

Does anyone know where you can buy those brown suede Chelsea boots that Harry Styles is wearing or similar? I've seen some nice Paul Smith ones but only in black.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakermaker View Post
    Does anyone know where you can buy those brown suede Chelsea boots that Harry Styles is wearing or similar? I've seen some nice Paul Smith ones but only in black.
    https://www.google.co.uk/shopping/pr...d=0CKwBEKYrMAY

The Saint Lauren ones Ivan posted.

But Paul Smith do do brown suede Chelsea boots here. I've got a pair coming in a couple of weeks.

Trend Setter
    I've put this a couple of times on here, but I love Brandon's style most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    The Saint Lauren ones Ivan posted.

But Paul Smith do do brown suede Chelsea boots here. I've got a pair coming in a couple of weeks.
    Love those Paul Smith ones, I was eying up the black pair the other week. The Saint Lauren is way over my budgets but found these Ben Sherman ones, what do you think? BEN SHERMAN Ripy Retro Sixties Mod Suede Chelsea Boots Tobacco

Trend Setter
    As I'm currently finishing off the last season of The Office (USA) Jim and Andy have really been catching my eye. Andy's looks is a bit out there; goofy college prep, but there are some really nicely fitted items in there every now and then.

Trend Setter
    Jim's look is nothing special, just standard office attire, but it has reminded me how well a decent fitting shirt with a well matched tie can look when not dressed up too far.

Trend Setter
    A little off-topic, but since he got mentioned... I've been looking for a website that regularly posts up Justin Timberlakes Outfits and searches for his clothes, too. It's either GQ or anything similar I stumble across or some news about him and William Rast. Does anyone know a source? Thanks in advance!

Fashionisto
    Don't know if it's 'unlikely' but always thought Jamie Hince pulled off the kindof look I go for extremely well. Just love the boots and jeans, need to get me some Yve Saint Laurent...Harry Styles does it great aswell.

+ Reply to Thread