FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Style Icon

Farah Vintage - experiences, impressions

I was browsing trousers on ASOS, and found that Farah Vintage do some quite nice looking wool trousers.

Has anyone got any experience and impressions of Farah Vintage as a brand in general, and their trousers in particular? How are they in sizing and quality?

J8x

Trend Setter
    I have always found the brand to be spot on quality wise. Everything I've bought from Farah has served me well. In saying this, I have had sizing issues in the past. Once with a polo which had obscenely long sleeves and another with some chinos which were quite simply made with too much material. Bear in mind this was a couple of years back and their styling seems to have changed since then to a more contemporary slimmer fit, so probably more likely to fit true to size. Definitely worth trying if it's not too much hassle, good quality clothes for the money from my experience.

Trend Setter
    Never actually bought from them, but I'm planning to get them as well. Anyone else slightly confused that their wool trousers are listed as straight fit but look slim/skinny in the provided video and pics?

Semi off topic: I've had their wool trousers in my saved items list on ASOS for at least two weeks, but they just won't restock them

Fashionisto
    I bought a pair of their trousers from asos last week, they were really nice quality, but not quite what I was looking for (and I couldn't justify keeping them at the price) - plus they were too big, if their sizes run consistently I'd say size down.

I'm liking their collection a lot this season, I've purchased a few jumpers and shirts and happy with the quality / fit. I had my eye on their trousers so interesting to read this.

+ Reply to Thread