FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

What Style of Clothes Should I Buy

So heres my problem or maybe blessing, I look good in just about any kind of clothing. I can pull off anything from boat shoes a checked shirt and khakis to cowboy boots and jeans. I can even go from a black tie dinner tux to wearing a Puma Ferrari shoes and a polo with a huge Ralph Lauren logo. So the problem with that is I don't know what to buy when I shop. My question is should I sort of pick one style, stick with it and buy clothes that work for that style or should I buy everything. Im still in high school if that makes a difference.

Trend Setter
    Well if you're that good looking surely you should just buy whatever you like because it should look good anyway.

Trend Setter
    What sort of question is this?

I sort of share this problem; I do wear a lot of different styles but I feel like there is a common thread in it that represents my personality. So don't try to fit the stereotypes you listed. Instead, try to find something that represents you, whatever and whoever that is.

Fashionisto
    Men’s Fashion Basics – Part 99 – The Benefits Of Having A Uniform | FashionBeans

Have a good read of this, might point you in the right direction. But tbh, if you look as good as you say you do then you should wear anything and everything!!

+ Reply to Thread