FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... Last

Trend Setter
    MR PORTER sale is up to 80% off for those lucky enough to still find their size in stock

Just discovered this sample sale by recently launched and London based accessories label Sartor Resartus SARTOR RESARTUS | Attire for Aesthetic Expeditions. They seem to have some great bow ties and pocket squares with a fun adventure story. Sample sale is 40% off on all items in store.
    Just ordered a bow tie and two pocket squares, will post review once I receive them.

Trend Setter
    @Tarquinius I can't help but feel you are a plant as this is your first post and it's gushing with salesy narrative and I hate you all the more for the fact I'm now going to have to buy something from there because those pocket squares are insane.

^ Yeah obv spam but allowed it as I thought it would interest some ppl.

The matching bow ties / pocket squares are pretty tuff, might have to invest for my looming nuptials.

Apologies

Guys, you caught me out , I'm mates with the designers.
    No spam intended, I just wanted to get the word out, they're doing some solid stuff. I'm probably going to get a talking to from them for this tactless PR move lol.

Anyhow I've been following the fashion beans forum for the last months and wanted to join the party and start contributing! So I'll only be doing 10% [good and helpful] promotional spam and 90% neutral style contributions

Hope you'll forgive the initial faux pas and look forward to chatting with you in the forum!

Also MATCHES is doing an extra 20% off all sale items with the code FINAL20, ending today. There seem to be somewhat decent sizes left.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquinius View Post
    Guys, you caught me out , I'm mates with the designers.
    No spam intended, I just wanted to get the word out, they're doing some solid stuff. I'm probably going to get a talking to from them for this tactless PR move lol.

Anyhow I've been following the fashion beans forum for the last months and wanted to join the party and start contributing! So I'll only be doing 10% [good and helpful] promotional spam and 90% neutral style contributions

Hope you'll forgive the initial faux pas and look forward to chatting with you in the forum!
    Get FB forum users an extra 15% off on their next purchase and all will be forgiven.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkestFlamingo View Post
    Get FB forum users an extra 15% off on their next purchase and all will be forgiven.
    Agreed .

Fashionisto
    AllSaints just put up quite a few more items in their sale, some great bargains, especially the denim (jeans and jackets).

FashionBeans Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryLime180 View Post
    AllSaints just put up quite a few more items in their sale, some great bargains, especially the denim (jeans and jackets).
    Cheers for the heads up. Just picked up a denim jacket and a beanie for 50 quid. A steal.

Took about 2 hours though - my ISP has been absolutely dire the last week.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... Last