FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... Last

Trend Setter
    Those AA tees are popular... I'll report back with sizing info also. I ordered the Fine Jersey tees in a Large.

Meanwhile, FashionBeans have just e-mailed a link to several sites including Topman, Urban Outfitters, Ted Baker..

FashionBeans.com Newsletter

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown View Post
    Those AA tees are popular... I'll report back with sizing info also. I ordered the Fine Jersey tees in a Large.
    I was in Covent Garden on Thursday and tried a few on. I'm 6ft 2 ish and medium build. The length in the body was perfect for me - H&M and the like always flash a bit too much midriff for my liking. Fine when I was in my 20s and a little slimmer; not so much now that I'm in my 30s. AA wins here.

The chest sizes seemed very generous to me. I like a slightly fitted t-shirt but even still the medium on me was enormous. I'd take a small in their sizing whereas I normally take something around a 40" chest - not exactly small.

Fashionisto
    Secret sales have orlebar brown starting today

My site's got 10% off the Pritchards outlet sale section for a limited time only. Just use promo code OUTLET10 at the checkout plus free next day delivery.

Trend Setter
    Asos are doing an extra 10% off sale stock atm. Picked up a great vintage Levis t-shirt in mustard for just 27 yesterday (the one from last winter's collection) and a couple of pairs of shorts. Some reasonable stuff left if you look hard.

Trend Setter
    My t-shirts arrived, and they are great. I'm 6'3 with a 42" chest, and the length/fit is great for me. One thing I particularly like is the sleeve width - relatively snug, and can be folded/rolled, which I usually do.

The only real test now is how they fit once they're washed. Either way, at 6 each, they're a bargain - I ordered another 3, but this time the 'ultralight' versions.

On a related point, having never bought from AA, I found the t-shirt label pretty fucking cool. For those of you in the same boat, the t-shirt label says "this t-shirt was sewn by 11 people in a sweatshop-free environment in Downtown LA, where they are paid fair wages and have access to healthcare and benefits".

Trend Setter
    My t-shirts arrived, and they are great. I'm 6'3 with a 42" chest, and the length/fit is great for me. One thing I particularly like is the sleeve width - relatively snug, and can be folded/rolled, which I usually do.

The only real test now is how they fit once they're washed. Either way, at 6 each, they're a bargain - I ordered another 3, but this time the 'ultralight' versions.

On a related point, having never bought from AA, I found the t-shirt label pretty fucking cool. For those of you in the same boat, the t-shirt label says "this t-shirt was sewn by 11 people in a sweatshop-free environment in Downtown LA, where they are paid fair wages and have access to healthcare and benefits".
    Which size did you buy? I'm also around a 42" chest and 6"2-6"3 so probably need the same as you. Just ordered 3 in L but can probably change if I'm quick.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    Which size did you buy? I'm also around a 42" chest and 6"2-6"3 so probably need the same as you. Just ordered 3 in L but can probably change if I'm quick.
    I ordered the "Fine Jersey" tees in Large.

Trend Setter
    I ordered the "Fine Jersey" tees in Large.
    Thanks. I ordered the "fine jersey" ones too in white, navy and heather grey. Seem like a massive bargain providing they're not too long.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    Thanks. I ordered the "fine jersey" ones too in white, navy and heather grey. Seem like a massive bargain providing they're not too long.
    I found the length is fine. I mayeb should have gone a size smaller, but that is just me. They are quite true to size.
    I find slim fit, shoulders a little wide (I am on the slim side), length is ok and I am 5,10.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... Last