FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... Last

Gutted, was just about to save 45 then it comes up invalid. Brogues will have to wait

Trend Setter
    Lucky/unlucky to all.

For me it was great as I rushed an order a week or so ago when they did a 25% off for students code, and hadn't noticed I'd entered my card details wrong. Went out to view a flat and hadn't read the confirmation email which said I'd entered my card details wrong. Got to the day I'd nominated for delivery, wasn't coming, so I looked and d'oh. So when I found out this worked I was able to throw in a light yellow oxford shirt as well as get the Loake Chelsea boots and Nudie jeans I have so coveted/been gutted about missing.

Trend Setter
    Free shipping at Mr Porter

Quote Originally Posted by K9MT View Post
    Free shipping at Mr Porter
    Brilliant, can finally pull the trigger on the 1,040 Saint Lauren bomber jacket. Seriously though, at those prices does 5 really make a difference?

If you like designer clothing like Moose Knuckles Parka this site has great sales prices for this brand. They also ship free to Canada and the U.S and charge a flat rate fee to ship internationally and give 10% off when you sign up for their newsletter. I shop here all the time.

MrC

Endclothing.co.uk have some new trainers on at pretty good prices (air max 90, rosheruns and air max 1) worth a look

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Brilliant, can finally pull the trigger on the 1,040 Saint Lauren bomber jacket. Seriously though, at those prices does 5 really make a difference?
    So true. They seem to advertise it like it does... But same day London delivery is pretty sweet nevertheless

Style Icon
    Couldn't agree more

However...

With free collection, what's stopping me spending a day drowning myself in expensive clothes I can't afford?

Trend Setter
    Does it at any price outside of real budget sites? Definitely prefer not to pay for shipping as it's a nice gesture from the company, but if I really want something I really want it. If I don't I don't. The price of a Subway lunch isn't going to stop me buying or make me buy. Don't really get the point in Mr Porter charging for shipping given their prices. Guess they do cos it makes no difference to the buyer. This offer only helps those who want some underwear or a few cheap J Crew or Nudie type t-shirts. Even if you spend 100 it's only 5%, which in the grand scheme of things is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    Does it at any price outside of real budget sites? Definitely prefer not to pay for shipping as it's a nice gesture from the company, but if I really want something I really want it. If I don't I don't. The price of a Subway lunch isn't going to stop me buying or make me buy. Don't really get the point in Mr Porter charging for shipping given their prices. Guess they do cos it makes no difference to the buyer. This offer only helps those who want some underwear or a few cheap J Crew or Nudie type t-shirts. Even if you spend 100 it's only 5%, which in the grand scheme of things is nothing.
    Very true. I paid 5.95 for 3-5 day delivery from Harrods which I really resent as it's not even next day delivery. I think a lot of people now expect free delivery and returns.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... Last