FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... Last

Trend Setter
    TK Maxx have a decent range of Bass loafers for 39.99. I just bagged myself a pair in black and a pair in burgundy (one pair to be returned). A decent range of sizes still available online with free delivery if you get over 50 of stuff in your basket. Perfect for summer.

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by naturals View Post
    TK Maxx have a decent range of Bass loafers for 39.99. I just bagged myself a pair in black and a pair in burgundy (one pair to be returned). A decent range of sizes still available online with free delivery if you get over 50 of stuff in your basket. Perfect for summer.

beautiful.

Anyone know when the Mr Porter sales in going to hit the UK? The US ones been live a few days..

J8x

Trend Setter
    30% off at Oki-Ni SS14 Sale Preview using 30PREVIEW

Good range of stuff

Black CP Achilles for just over 180 or all white mid tops for under 200. No white lows in there though unfortunately.

Fashionisto
    COS sale has started

Fashionisto
    Scotch & Soda sale has started...

Trend Setter
    Here are some MSE deals. I showed a couple for ease below.
    Link to the rest here: Discount vouchers voucher codes, Discount codes & Deals - Money Saving Expert

Enter the MSE Blagged code RLMSE14 online at Ralph Lauren* by 11.59pm, Wed 11 Jun to get early access to its up to 50% off sale which begins on Friday. Ralph Lauren is by no means a MoneySaving brand, but if you are going to buy, now's the time to do it.

From Wed 11 - Sun 15 Jun, enter the code PS2014 online at Levi's* and you'll get 30% off. Delivery's 3.99. You can also get the offer in-store by quoting the code at the till. Can't be used with other offers and vouchers or on Levi's Made & Crafted items.

Between 11am and 11.59pm, Fri 13 Jun, enter our MSE Blagged codeonline at Topman* and you'll get 13% off all items, including those in the up to 50% off sale. We'll print the code here when it goes live at 11am on Friday.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Here are some MSE deals. I showed a couple for ease below.
    Link to the rest here: Discount vouchers voucher codes, Discount codes & Deals - Money Saving Expert

Enter the MSE Blagged code RLMSE14 online at Ralph Lauren* by 11.59pm, Wed 11 Jun to get early access to its up to 50% off sale which begins on Friday. Ralph Lauren is by no means a MoneySaving brand, but if you are going to buy, now's the time to do it.

From Wed 11 - Sun 15 Jun, enter the code PS2014 online at Levi's* and you'll get 30% off. Delivery's 3.99. You can also get the offer in-store by quoting the code at the till. Can't be used with other offers and vouchers or on Levi's Made & Crafted items.

Between 11am and 11.59pm, Fri 13 Jun, enter our MSE Blagged codeonline at Topman* and you'll get 13% off all items, including those in the up to 50% off sale. We'll print the code here when it goes live at 11am on Friday.
    Nice one James!

End clothing - code SS14PREVIEW for 25% off most items until the end of today.

Fashionisto
    Does anyone know roughly when the All Saints summer sale would start? I've got my eye on the Oxblood Conroy leather jacket and I can get a 20% discount with the limited student offer but I don't know if I should hang back and wait for the sales? Anyone got advice?

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... Last