FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... Last

Trend Setter
    If anyone is interested. 15% off Daniel Wellington watches with code: SUN-SIMPLY
    Startpage

Subtotal 143.04

Grand Total Excl. Tax
    Tax 19.55
    Grand Total Incl. Tax 117.29
    Last edited by James; 13-07-2014 at 02:58 AM.

Style Icon
    On Topman the code WELCOME3 gives 20% off until August 4th

Trend Setter
    Diesel JINKA Jackets - Diesel Official Online Store

Half price denim jacket on Diesel. It's still 80 notes but I've had the same model for years and years and it's lasted the test of time. Fits great, good for layering and a much sharper colour of denim than it looks like in the Diesel pics.

Loads of Orlebar Brown swims on Cruise Fashion | Designer Mens & Womens Clothing, Shoes & Accessories at half price. Good colours and size runs. The site in general has some really good bargains.

Free shipping with FREESHIP too

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Loads of Orlebar Brown swims on Cruise Fashion | Designer Mens & Womens Clothing, Shoes & Accessories at half price. Good colours and size runs. The site in general has some really good bargains.

Free shipping with FREESHIP too
    Gutted I missed out on the FREESHIP code .

Some decent deals on at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Gutted I missed out on the FREESHIP code .

Some decent deals on at the moment.
    It's only 6 bro

Have you ordered from Cruise before? Says up to 5 working days on the site via DPD. Does it really take that long? I literally don't think I can wait 5 working days for my CPs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    It's only 6 bro

Have you ordered from Cruise before? Says up to 5 working days on the site via DPD. Does it really take that long? I literally don't think I can wait 5 working days for my CPs lol.
    Yeah it's not that big a deal. They're truly shit mate as they're owned by Sports Direct. Last time I ordered some OB trunks and a pair of Gucci shoes, paid the 6 delivery and waited well over a week for delivery as Cruise send it to Sports Direct's postal center for shipping though the Sports Direct's network. That said, the price is right, so I'm ok to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Yeah it's not that big a deal. They're truly shit mate as they're owned by Sports Direct. Last time I ordered some OB trunks and a pair of Gucci shoes, paid the 6 delivery and waited well over a week for delivery as Cruise send it to Sports Direct's postal center for shipping though the Sports Direct's network. That said, the price is right, so I'm ok to wait.
    Real tears rn

Sports Direct you know

Trend Setter
    Either of you know anything about that Cruise site? Quite a few pieces on there I'd love to steal but can't buy for a few weeks, especially footwear. Any idea if the sale has been on for long or if the site is even busy/popular? Seems aimed at chavs who want to show people what brand they're wearing rather than people into clothes so hope my pieces will stay available but not sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    Either of you know anything about that Cruise site? Quite a few pieces on there I'd love to steal but can't buy for a few weeks, especially footwear. Any idea if the sale has been on for long or if the site is even busy/popular? Seems aimed at chavs who want to show people what brand they're wearing rather than people into clothes so hope my pieces will stay available but not sure?
    Cruise, a once decent independent designer menswear store purchased by Sports Direct. Pile it high job to some extent now, but if the price is right, who cares.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... Last