FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Hello,

I'm Graham a 32 year old from Devon. I am in need of help. I have no idea how to make myself look half reasonable. I would like to took well turned out but understated, mainly casual wear. Hard thing for me is being from Devon things can be a bit behind here so cutting edge would make me look a bit odd? I really don't know where to start! Any chance of some help? I don't have a great budget 300>400!

Thanks in advance

Hi this is Juliana, 30 from Toronto, Canada. I am a blogger and like to write about food, natural therapies, accessories and clothing.

Hello,

My name is Kyle, and I am a 18 year old Freshman in college who lives in New York State, but not the city. I am just now getting into the more dressy style of clothing meaning cardigans and ties. Before this i was more into high top sneakers like retro Air Jordan's, t-shirts, and casual button ups. I am looking into expanding my wardrobe into something more sophisticated and 'adult' like without losing the young and spontaneous feel.

I appreciate any advice or tips anyone and everyone has for me.

Fashionisto
    Greetings all.
    I'm probably the oldest newbie you'll get - but I'll be happy if someone proves me wrong.
    I'm 59 but bear with me. I suppose I'll need to be looking for classics etc. I'm here to learn and get opinions rather than chip in
    My wife has set me off on a mission to to develop some style and stop being a scruffy devil in sports gear or outdoor kit.
    The good news is that, thanks to my hobbies of running and cycling I'm still 12 stones / 6 ft.

Hi I'm Nick. I'm a 30 year old living in London. Just getting interested in what I wear so this site has already been very useful (but expensive!). I've always wanted to look good but without looking like I was trying, which is tough to pull off. Now I don't care so much if it looks like I put some effort in!

Hello.

I'm a 29 year old South East of England resident, tend to dress fairly rugged when not at work. Been lurking here for a little while, now taking the plunge.

Hi Guys!!!

I'm Kat and I'm a fashion design and merchandising student from Philippines and I kinda just randomly found this site and I really do hope that I can get some inspirations and new ideas from your styles cause I want to have a vast ideas and concept of fashion from different countries! I can say that my style is mostly expressive. It's more like "how I feel" than "how I want to look".

Hope I can contribute a lot to this community as I gain something from you guys! lots of love!

Hi all

I'm Johnny, and I'm 41. I have read a quite a few of the articles on the main site, and have finally got around to posting.
    I've have always vaguely followed fashion, been more of a late adopter for the most part. Looking to up my game, and get more of a stylish look.
    Last edited by Bedhead; 27-01-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Hi
    Joined while ago but only just got posting properly.
    I am a IT professional in west sussex area.
    Enjoy fashion, IT, movies and music.
    Fav brands are Alexander McQueen, Armani and Saint Laurent. (Wish I could afford them! ha ha)

Hi everyone.

I'm 24, live in the countryside of the East of England.

I'd always considered myself an OK dresser without having a particular style, just clean and simple. Have taken some very good tips from the blogs and the forum on this site and have since had a major clear out of my old clothes and bought some essentials that don't take me out of my comfort zone but I think will really sharpen up my look.

I work in an office for a company that has no real rules on dress code but will definitely be smartening things up from now on. As comfy as they are, trainers and hoodies are not for the office!

Looking forward to progressing things with a bit more help from this site, it's surprising how interesting I've found reading about different styles considering it was previously something I'd never taken much notice of.

+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last