FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Hi everyone,

I'm 24 and live in Chicago, IL. Looking forward to seeing all the amazing sartorial style you all possess and hope to hone my style as well.

I have a great respect for Italian fashion and culture in particular, not that I don't admire fashion from everywhere, but sprezzatura has a special place in my heart.

I work as a jeweler and don't have to dress up at all as my office is a relaxed atmosphere, but dressing well to me makes all the difference how I feel on a day to day basis.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Best,

B. Hill

Hi everyone,

I've been looking around on Fashion Beans for a while and finally plucked up the courage to sign up and post.

I love style and especially individuality in style expressed well. It has taken me a long time to be comfortable and confident in my own style but I agree that dressing well everyday will always give you confidence.

Looking forward to chatting to everyone,

M McB

Hello Everyone my name is mateo and im 16 years old living in Montreal Canada

And i come here to this site so i can get more inspiration out of my style and evolve it to a higher expectation than i usually do with my clothes.

Hej allihopa!
    My name is Richard, I'm a chef and I live Karlstad, Sweden.
    I work on my body alot and acctually found fitnessbeans before fasionbeans, but as the training is progressing I'm getting more interested in style, fashion, grooming etc. Spend a good hour or two almost everyday just researching and taking notes, like what clothing style, as well for beard and haircut suits me best..
    That's it for now .
    Best regards Richard

Fashionisto
    Hello all,

I'm Nathan, from Aylesbury, England. 27 years old, ex-military man who's trying to get out of the casual jeans & t-shirt look that i've donned for the last ... well forever really!

Love the classic styles, wish I could grow a decent beard (tried it, it was patchy as hell!) Style Icon would probably be Steve McQueen. The man was the King of Cool! There was very little that man couldn't make look good.

I tend to prefer a more simple look/style, nothing overly flashy or intricate. I prefer understated style.

Hello,

Long time reader so thought I'd sign up to browse the forum.

Hello ladies and gentleman.

My names James from Cambridge, England. I'm 27 and i've never had a firm hold on fashion, my wardrobe for as long as I can remember has been poor to say the least. I had a come to jesus meeting recently when I realised I actually have nothing nice to wear wether it be smart or casual, to the point where I actually don't enjoy going out as I just do not feel comfortable in what i'm wearing. My clothes fit poorly, and I lack any of the basics all guys should own.

Therefore, i'm here to help build a capsule wardrobe. I found Fashionbeans a while ago and found the articles incredibly interesting and informative, I just haven't got round to putting any of it into use. I'm very excited to get started and chatting to you all.

Evening all,

I'm Richie from Yorkshire. I've recently hit 30 and decided that it's about time I started dressing (and acting) more my age!
    I've Always been fairly style conscious, but more in a relaxed street style sort of way. I'm wanting to start cultivating more of a classic tailored vibe, especially for the workplace.

Looking forward to drawing plenty of inspiration from all of you!

Not my first post.

Hi all, Reda here. I'm 27 and from Amsterdam. I've worked at Nike's EHQ for a couple of years, so until a year or so my wardrobe was all about my trainers. After I switched jobs to a more formal business environment I'm slowly changing my wardrobe but being an wheelchair rugby athlete myself I'm constantly looking for a chance to inject an athletic element in my smarter outfits as well.

I discovered the site a while back when looking for some style inspiration and really dug both the articles and the reader input, so I thought I'd join the discussion.

George here, 24 from California. Reading these forums for quite some time now. Looking forward to a lot of good things to learn from here.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last