FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Hey all,

New member to the threads- my name is Stanley. I'm 23 and I am a student living in Surrey.

I would describe my style as a mixture of smart, preppy slightly alternative.

I'm a big fan of FashionBeans- I think that they produce great stuff.

Lovely to meet you all.

Stanley

I am Krishna from India . I am that part of India where fashion means just a pant and shirt . I am a fashion novice and want to know more about fashion.

Jennifer from Toronto! Love fashion and can't believe I just found this forum now <3

Fashionisto
    Hi, Everyone!

My name is Benvolio and I don't really know about fashion and style - though I can usually through together something decent, with effort!

I am currently trying to write a new post asking for advice, but not getting anywhere fast! Look out for it on the forum!

Benvolio.

Hi I'm Dan. Been a follower of the main site for a long while now and it's really helped my improve and discover my own personal style. Been lurking on the forum for a little while and thought it time to say hello.

HI fOLKS!

Hi everyone, the real name is Steve and I came across FB site a month or so ago when I started a new job and was looking for ideas of how to be more creative with clothing, that and being past the 30 barrier I really should take more of an interest in how I present myself!

Also hoped it would help with some confidence issues, as I do know the benefit of feeling that you look good spurs you on a bit, so I want to really understand what goes into putting things together!

Big up to the people behind this site btw! Well written pieces and it is not all about throwing 500 at a t-shirt, there's something for most budgets here!

Hi Jack,

I've always liked fashion but since having kids I've needed to be much more selective in my purchases. I work as a teacher so can't be too out there.

Love Reiss, Wolsey and surprisingly enjoying Farrell (although it's closing).

Hi guys! I'm Ryan, I've been a keen reader of fashionbeans for well over a year now, probably refreshing the home page well over twice a day in hope of a new article - yes you could call me addicted! However I've left it this late to decide to join and introduce myself.

Hi,

I'm Ian from London :-)

Trend Setter
    Hi I'm Rob, but I've gone with McCoy as my moniker here. I'll put my occupation in the appropriate thread.

I wear a variety of looks - one day I'll be in tweed, etc. (i.e. 'heritage'), the next workwear (denim jackets etc.), the next a minimalist/smart casual look. I'm still looking to expand on how I dress though. Maybe looking to spend a bit less, or buy a bit more quality though (not going overboard, I'm not sure the missus would enjoy me spending future house deposit money on mrporter...)

Been a reader of the site for over a year now, and been browsing the forum for a month or two and decided to contribute. Out of all the sites I've found that are dedicated to sartorial matters, this one seems the most down-to-earth. Good insider info too - got a large supply of AA t-shirts for a complete steal because of the discussion in the Deals and Steals thread.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last