FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Hi guys, I'm Benny and I live in London.

I've always liked to think that I dress well and care about how I look, but standards have been slipping lately so I'm turning to you guys for advice! Especially with summer around the corner, I want to be topping up my wardrobe with a bit more care.

I'm not such a fan of big name labels - most often I find you can find something nearly identical on the high street for much cheaper!

Hi, I'm Steve in my mid 30's and from the North West of England. I'm just about to update my wardrobe and found this great forum for great advice on both budget and premium clothing brands. About 10 years ago I was in to the whole casual scene and a bit of a brand snob really. Anyway marriage and two kids in quick succession soon put a stop to all that and over recent years to be able to by any clothes was a luxury.
    Im getting back to the stage where I can afford premium brands again even if I no longer have any hair to style now :-) but not in a position to throw stupid money at the premium brands when its clearly of no benefit aesthetically to the overall style of an outfit that is morphed together. Really will be looking for some guidance on shoes and jackets two elements of my wardrobe which I feel will be the essential parts of my wardrobe but perhaps weren't 10 years ago and part of the look which I had previously neglected.

Hi my name is Kim, I am from Norway, I always like cloth and trying New styles, and what goes with what. I am glad I am glad I found this site, as I am sure I will ask alot of question and come With my two sences and help when i can.
    Looking forward to learnig and getting to know more!

New

Hi Everyone ,

My name is Jaun , I am new to here ......

Hi Guys, Hope your all well

Wayne from Northamptonshire here, I work as a photographer so image is a large part of the industry. Im progressing with my work now and would like my style to move with it (or to lead the way), Im approaching 30 now and have some big events this year (sister wedding being a big one) and would like to start building up a more concentrated selection in my wardrobe.

Wayne

Hello!

Hello everyone! I am in my final year studying event management, with particular interest in luxury fashion. For my dissertation I am investigating the key motivations in attending luxury fashion events. I would be eternally grateful if would please fill in my 5 minute questionnaire -

A Questionnaire on Luxury Fashion Event Motivation This questionnaire aims to investigate the key motivations of people attending luxury fashion events. Your answers will remain anonymous and will only be used for research purposes. Data will be trea

Thank you!

hey I'm new i found the site by MISTAKE AND FELL IN LOVE LOL

Hey everyone, I'm Matt, 29 from Nottinghamshire. I stumbled across this site about a month ago, so happy I did! Some great advice and brilliant guides, especially the basics series. I'm now at a stage where I'm able to invest in a 'new wardrobe' whilst taking more of an interest in my appearance. This has probably come around due to 1. Age 2. Career Progression.

Hey my names is Severin, I'm 16 and from Germany but are currently visiting a Canadian school in Italy. I am quite into fashion and a rather classical style. I have experimented with urban styles, but they just dont seem to be what I'm looking for.
    I ran into a fashion dilemma a few weeks ago, where i was just at the point where I had to many of one kind and to little of another one. I've spent some time now trying to reorganize my wardrobe and let it go back to its beginning with only very little selection and then start from there again, according to the quote "simplicity is the ultimate perfection" by socrates. Ive spent weeks now trying to find the ultimate pair of jeans and i think i might have gotten relatively close to it with a pair from "The naked and famous" which i am about to order, but i would be very grateful if anyone would be able to help me with this jeans issue.
    My biggest fetish are driving shoes and Polo shirts. If anyone ever needs help from me, id be happy to give my advice on whatever topic or get advice from anyone on any topic.

Hi everyone! I'm Leo, 26, and i'm from Brazil. I've discovered Fashion Beans recently and I really liked all the stuff they offer here, and is my first time ever participating a web forum in my life.
    I'm an architect and I appreciate much fashion and design in general.
    My style is a little bit classic mixed with sportive and I hope this fashion familiarity with the forum helps me define each time more myself.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 5 6 7 8 Last