FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Fashionisto
    Hello guys! I am 17 years old and in my final year of sixth form at a small school in Lancashire and this October I will hopefully be a Dentistry student at Birmigham university which I hope will in the future be able to fund my addiction to clothes!

Anyway I am a long term user of the Fashionbeans website and short term lurker of the forums, Fashionbeans has helped me alot and now I am known amongst friends and within school as being 'stylish' which is something which has taken alot of money and trail and error to achieve! I am now looking forward to using and posting on these forums regularly

Fashionisto
    Hi everyone. Im Miha. Im 19, currently studying in Graz, Austria. Ive discovered fashionbeans areound 2 years ago and my life has improved through it, at least in the clothing department. The forums are even better, as you get to se what people actually wear, and not those photoshopped pictures of models looking all god like.
    Im looking forward to some nice outfits.

Heyho.
    I'm Alex, twentysomething student, also from lovely Austria. I'm here to share my passion for clothing with other enthusiasts and get a second opinion on new pieces or outfits

Fashionisto
    Hi guys. I'm Rich (that's my name, not my status), from Kent, UK. I used to be a well dressed gent before I got really really fat, when I let my appearance go. Over the last 8 months though I've lost 7 stone, so I've got some catching up to do.
    I'm a watch collector first, then accessories, then the clothes.
    I'm a self employed illustrator now, but in the past I've worked for AV (High Street fashion retailer) and Ralph Lauren, so I know the basics. But while style is always style, fashions change. So I'll probably be wanting some advice on combining the two.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBond View Post
    Hi guys. I'm Rich (that's my name, not my status), from Kent, UK. I used to be a well dressed gent before I got really really fat, when I let my appearance go. Over the last 8 months though I've lost 7 stone, so I've got some catching up to do.
    I'm a self employed illustrator now, but in the past I've worked for AV (High Street fashion retailer) and Ralph Lauren, so I know the basics. But while style is always style, fashions change. So I'll probably be wanting some advice on combining the two.
    Mr Bond, we've been expecting you...

Welcome

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    Mr Bond, we've been expecting you...

Welcome
    Thanks mate. Were you turning slowly in a revolving chair and stroking a cat when you wrote that?

Im Michael. Long term fan, and I already thought I had an account but obviously not! Currently about to finish my degree and pursuing a career in merchandising .

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBond View Post
    Over the last 8 months though I've lost 7 stone, so I've got some catching up to do.
    Well done! And I suppose you're after a whole new wardrobe, then. I lost a stone and a half since new year, and most of my trousers fall off if I don't wear a belt.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    Well done! And I suppose you're after a whole new wardrobe, then. I lost a stone and a half since new year, and most of my trousers fall off if I don't wear a belt.
    Cheers mate, and well done you as well!
    Pretty much, yeah. I've got a few bits from "Before", but I sold most of it on eBay!
    All spelling errors & missing characters brought to you courtesy of Toshiba's Satellite keyboard.

Hi everyone! I'm just getting into fashion now, and my friends and I are trying to make a fashion/shopping app. I'm going to be lurking this forum, and trying to learn. Hopefully I can call on you guys for some feedback on our beta soon too!

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last