FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 7 8 9

Hi everyone!

I'm Lewis - 17 years of age - I'm from Kent, England.

I love learning about different types of fashion, I really like vintage styles. In the long term I would love to start my own fashion retail business.

I am currently a Banqueting Porter and a Recreation Assistant, most of my money goes towards car fees and the items in my wardrobe. I am going to begin training full time for 400m hurdles this September coming, I have been training once a week for the past 2 years for sprinting. I have only ever done 400m hurdles once (without training for it) and I am ranked 56th in the UK for under 20's and 194th in the UK for all ages so hopefully the 2015 season will be good.

So as you can see my interests are fashion and athletics!

Gents, I'm Joel. 27, 5ft7. I'm starting to become very conscious of how I appear and really enjoy this site for ideas and context on the world of clothes. My challenge isnt so much knowing what looks good, i just have the wrong bidy shape for generally decent stuff. I am too short. So im here to learn more about what might work with my body and exploring the use of a tailor etc. I am getting married next year and am becoming more aware of my need to raise my game and stay trim and smart.

Hello to you all.
    my name is Alessandro. Im Italian boy.

Hi everyone I'm Jonathan, 5'7" and 37 from London. I've just got a new job as a marketing executive and the dress is smart casual. Having always been in a suit and tie office I've got to get a whole new wardrobe, so I found this site and have discovered a lot of helpful information.

Slowly working my way through the articles, have most of the 30 Items every man should own, and digesting the How to Dress in your 30s.

Been on a bit of a splurge in the last week at a bunch of stores I've never shopped in before, but it seems to be going well. Any tips or advice is always welcome.

Hey every one,

I am Michael, 29, 6ft1.

I am a fashion designer from London. Right now I am launching new menswear brand in UK, so I came here to learn what the trend is and what people really want in the market.

M

Well! Student from Ireland with a relatively conservative style, not into anything too bold. Just interested in looking smart.

Hi, found the site and been visiting regularly for the past few weeks. Work as a forklift driver so rarely get the chance to dress smart throughout he majority of the day so when I do get the chance I like to make sure I look the best I can. Big fan of the Mod and scooter scene and fashions associated with this type of clothing. Can't have a tramp on a stylish scooter and buying one really made me try a little harder. Wouldn't say I dressed strictly mod but I do like the button down shirt and monkey/Harrington jacket combination. Hope to pick up a few tips here.

Hi all, I'm Lewis 24, 5'11 and from West Sussex. Been reading and trawling this site for a while now so I thought I had better contribute! Look forward to chatting with some of you soon! Lewis

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 7 8 9