FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Grey Boots

really like these boots but need some advice...

Stacy Adams Maximus Moc-Toe Boots - Shoes - Men - Macy's

would that grey colour go well with dark navy blue jeans? what about very light grey (almost white) jeans?

basically was wondering whether it would be worthwhile. not sure how well they would go with different colours. dont want to buy them if they only go with amazonian squid tentacle red. but if they are fairly versatile im onto it.

they also have brown but sold out in my size.

Thanks

Trend Setter
    I'd look for something in this color range, they're red wings that are a lot more money than the grey ones but I think grey is generally reserved for sneakers, kinda looks weird on a boot, too much surface area for grey IMO.
    Tasteless Ape

MLM

Style Icon
    Instead of recommending boots in a completely different colour at four times the price...

They would be fine with dark blue jeans, don't worry. Maybe also with other colour you mentioned. And would certainly work with black jeans too. Not a massive fan of them personally, but pairing them with dark blue denim would be completely innocuous, t'inquiète.

ICA

How about these?

Trend Setter
    to be clear, I was just recommending the color in the same shape boots, but I realize now that it's really a matter of location, the grays in SF would look touristy but probably normal wherever you are. so go for it!
    LOL ICA
    Tasteless Ape

+ Reply to Thread