FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Dress Shirts with Extra Long Sleeves

I have a wedding to attend in about 8 weeks and I'm looking for a brand that sells really slim shirts with extra long sleeves but I'm really struggling to find something appropriate.

I've been trying quite a few different brands, Ted Baker, Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren etc. The best I've found so far was Hugo Boss, but the sleeves were still around an inch too short.

I regularly get recommendations for Charles Tyrwhitt and TM Lewin, they can get the sleeve length right but even their extra slim is still baggy. I'm not really a fan of their style either, as I'm only 23 I'd really prefer something more contemporary/modern.

It's the same story when ever I try "big and tall" sections too, the shirts just don't fit as well and they don't seem to be on par with what I can find for normal sized people!

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

I'd taker a look at M7S made to measure, whilst they rely on the biometrics you can get the shirt adjusted F0C from them (i.e. you keyed the first one no matter what happens and they send you another one to the measurements you provide). Given I'm 6'8", the only thing they got wrong was the length of the shirt, so I got two for the price of one.

+ Reply to Thread