FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

T Shirts - Roll Sleeve or Normal Sleeve

So as I'm sure we are all aware the roll sleeve has played quite a big part in a lot of high street stores t shirts over the past year. I have bought into the roll sleeve and have to admit I do like to show a cheeky bit of bicep, I also have a full sleeve tattoo so showing a bit more ink never hurts.

What do you guys prefer? Do you wear roll sleeve t shirts or do you prefer to stick to an original crew neck with the sleeves as they come or maybe even roll your own sleeves?

I have to admit that I tend to struggle for sizing with standard t shirts these days, I have big shoulders and biceps yet I am quite short bodied and slim waisted so either end up with really tight arms/shoulders or baggy waist and long bodies. Anyone have any recommendations for standard t shirts that would combat this as I would like to invest in a couple for smarter looks?

Nat

Style Icon
    I like the look. Tend to buy standard and roll my own. No point in all that gym work if not!

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    I have to admit that I tend to struggle for sizing with standard t shirts these days, I have big shoulders and biceps yet I am quite short bodied and slim waisted so either end up with really tight arms/shoulders or baggy waist and long bodies. Anyone have any recommendations for standard t shirts that would combat this as I would like to invest in a couple for smarter looks?
    I'm in the same boat, size-wise. The best I've found are the Hanes slim-fit ones you can order from amazon, they're dirt cheap (about 3 quid) but surprisingly good quality. They do shrink in the first wash though in my experience so if you go a size up (I normally wear a size small so opt for a medium) they end up pretty much the perfect length and the sleeves shorten too. Definitely worth a try at that price.

+ Reply to Thread