FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Good place to good oxford shirts that aren't too long?

*buy

Trying to find some oxford shirts that I can wear tucked in or untucked with a blazer, but ones I've tried in H&M, M&S and John Lewis have been too long to wear untucked. I'm a Medium/15.5" collar and 6ft.

Some shops like Next etc. often have them all neatly packed up in cellophane sleeves which has always discouraged me from trying them on
    Last edited by Ledard; 23-12-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Fashionisto
    Next always have their oxfords hanging up in my experience! Theirs are quite nice though I'm a bit between their sizes.

Just bought one from Uniqlo actually. Its very good in terms of fit and quality for price. Its definitely not too long. Free returns too. Maybe worth a shot?

Trend Setter
    You often find that the cheaper the shirt, the shorter the body (certainly the case when you switch to TM Lewin shirts which, despite me being nearly 6ft 2 come halfway to my knees). I guess the cheaper brands want to scrimp on fabric. On that basis I'd suggest trying Primark - I know quite a few forum members here have their Oxford shirts and speak very highly of them.

Des

Trend Setter
    Uniqlo. Have the slim (size up) and the reg cut both for 30. They might actually be too short for you though. I'm quite small and they're a perfect length. Try the Gap ones too as they're slightly better quality.

Trend Setter
    I'm pretty tall (6"1) and the ASOS oxford shirts in a Small fit me perfectly.

+ Reply to Thread