FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Earring question??

I've had my left ear pierced for about 17 years, and just wear a small 8mm nosering hoop in it... I'm not sure whether to get my right ear pierced as well... What's peoples opinions on men and earrings now a days? Or is it down to my personal preference?

Not asking this because the 'old skool' views on men and earrings, as I couldn't care less. just for a fashion POV.

Thanks in advance

I have my tragus pierced which I am happy with

I have messed with the idea of getting both lobes pierced as I think it looks cool, but thought at the age of 30+ it's probably not going to look as cool on me as I think it is

If you already have one lobe done I would go for it tho, as long as it fits your style

Fashionisto
    I'm 29, but to me that's just a number...

Yeah I'm just 32, usually I agree that it's just a number. It's rare for me to care

J8x

Trend Setter
    Had my left ear pierced in my teens, never wear anything in it now though as it's picked up a bit of a stigma with all the stretcher wearing folk and Beckham circa 2004 wannabes depending on what type of ring/stud you wear. If I could find something that avoided these kind of looks then I'd consider wearing studs again.

Think it's all down to personal preference really, I'm not judging anyone who wears them and don't think anyone else is either, but I also don't think 90% of guys wearing earrings look better with them than they would without.

+ Reply to Thread