FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    Any of these sites work for those of us in the USA?

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonymism View Post
    Any of these sites work for those of us in the USA?
    As long as you're buying from the British sites listed I don't see why not - it might be worth checking whether they only pay out to a British bank account though.

As an aside, don't forget that it's easy to put work expenses through Quidco too (it never shows up to your company). I have 2,000 in Quidco cashback, the vast majority of which was Dell computers and various hotels for business trips at 10% cashback.

Quote Originally Posted by naturals View Post
    As an aside, don't forget that it's easy to put work expenses through Quidco too (it never shows up to your company). I have 2,000 in Quidco cashback, the vast majority of which was Dell computers and various hotels for business trips at 10% cashback.
    Mate

This is so sick

Big up you

J8x

Trend Setter
    Known about Quidco for years but never used it, anyone wanna refer me for a bonus feel free to send me a link.

Quote Originally Posted by J8x View Post
    Known about Quidco for years but never used it, anyone wanna refer me for a bonus feel free to send me a link.
    I'd go for Topcashback instead mate as they generally pay out more on everything.

Fashionisto
    This is genius, I've always tried to use voucher codes when I can but this has turned my world upside down! Cheers boys.

There's no referrer tracking code on these links so I'm not sure what the OP would be getting out of this unless someone already removed it... and there's no way TCB and Quidco would be dual-promoted by one rep (spammer)!

A common tactic though is a bait and switch where the referrer code is added later (you get a cashback bonus if you refer a friend who then uses the service). The owner of the site/forums should think about doing this

I'm just about to pass the 500 mark with Quidco myself, though most of that is for sign-ups to services like insurance, gas, broadband etc. and betting on the World Cup; Cashback from purchases is usually pennies - but better in your pocket than the retailers!

+ Reply to Thread