FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Antonymism's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    131
    Offline
    Any of these sites work for those of us in the USA?

  2. #12

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    168
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonymism View Post
    Any of these sites work for those of us in the USA?
    As long as you're buying from the British sites listed I don't see why not - it might be worth checking whether they only pay out to a British bank account though.

    As an aside, don't forget that it's easy to put work expenses through Quidco too (it never shows up to your company). I have 2,000 in Quidco cashback, the vast majority of which was Dell computers and various hotels for business trips at 10% cashback.

  3. #13
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,661
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by naturals View Post
    As an aside, don't forget that it's easy to put work expenses through Quidco too (it never shows up to your company). I have 2,000 in Quidco cashback, the vast majority of which was Dell computers and various hotels for business trips at 10% cashback.
    Mate

    This is so sick

    Big up you

  4. #14
    J8x

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    141
    Offline
    Known about Quidco for years but never used it, anyone wanna refer me for a bonus feel free to send me a link.

  5. #15
    joshua's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    625
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by J8x View Post
    Known about Quidco for years but never used it, anyone wanna refer me for a bonus feel free to send me a link.
    I'd go for Topcashback instead mate as they generally pay out more on everything.

  6. #16

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    64
    Offline
    This is genius, I've always tried to use voucher codes when I can but this has turned my world upside down! Cheers boys.

  7. #17

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10
    Offline
    There's no referrer tracking code on these links so I'm not sure what the OP would be getting out of this unless someone already removed it... and there's no way TCB and Quidco would be dual-promoted by one rep (spammer)!

    A common tactic though is a bait and switch where the referrer code is added later (you get a cashback bonus if you refer a friend who then uses the service). The owner of the site/forums should think about doing this

    I'm just about to pass the 500 mark with Quidco myself, though most of that is for sign-ups to services like insurance, gas, broadband etc. and betting on the World Cup; Cashback from purchases is usually pennies - but better in your pocket than the retailers!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts