FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last
    abc

Free Cashback from Asos, Topman, Zalando and more!

Hello. I just wanted to let all who don't already know about TOPCASHBACK & QUIDCO

It's a free website which allows you to create an account and then offers selected merchants which you can qualify for free cashback from. All you need to do is register a free account and then click through the link to the selected merchant. Within 7 days you will be given a specified cashback amount.

For example: Zalando currently are offering 8.4% cashback on all items. So for example if you bought an 100 item you would receive an additional 8.40 cashback in your account.

There is no minimum amount you need to earn before depositing funds to your bank/paypal account, and you can deposit as little as 0.01

If you believe it is a scam, Google it as it has been featured on BBC and Sky News and in newspapers such as The Guardian.

I am in no way affiliated with the Topcashback company and am merely trying to spread the word.

Current fashion merchants include:
    • Topman
    • Zalando
    • John Lewis
    • Asos
    • JD Sports
    • Foot Asylum
    • House of Fraser
    • New Look
    • Official Nike Store
    and many more.

Thanks, and enjoy the free cashback.
    Last edited by Ivan Condor Aasllani; 05-01-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Shall I allow this guys? Or do we see it as spam?

It could be of interest to members so will let it through for now x

Trend Setter
    Blatant spam but I suppose people might find it interesting... leave it for a while but don't let him post too much

Just for fairness, there is another site like this called Quidco which seems to offer better cashback deals from more retailers.

I've edited the members post as they were using a referral link to earn them money for each of us who signed up. The links will now take you to the respective websites homepage.

Oh and if you're not already doing this then you should. I've made nearly 1,500 in cashback in the last 2 years.

Trend Setter
    So if this is legit, I should have done this a year ago when I started buying stuff regularly from ASOS? If so, dammit

Good shout Joshua, I also removed the bit about his referral link so the post reads easier

Which site do you use mate? That's some healthy cashback right there.

Fashionisto
    Yeah definetly worth doing.. if you buy anything at all online its worth searching on both websites to see if you can get any cashback. Sure you do have to wait a little while in most cases for the cashback to get to you, but its often a nice surprise some months to have a little injection of cash into your account.

Ive been using Quidco for just over two years and have made over 600 on purchases that i would have made online anyway. Think as Joshua mentioned though, the poster was using it to get a referral bonus.. think its up to 10 at the moment!.

If you do sign up, it is worth referring it to friends and family though, it is really good!

Josh... did you have it back in the day when there was an archive section on the All Saints site? Used to get some silly bargains through there.. and then got 15% cashback on top.. better!

Quote Originally Posted by MDBREWER View Post
    Ive been using Quidco for just over two years and have made over 600 on purchases that i would have made online anyway. Think as Joshua mentioned though, the poster was using it to get a referral bonus.. think its up to 10 at the moment!.

If you do sign up, it is worth referring it to friends and family though, it is really good!

Josh... did you have it back in the day when there was an archive section on the All Saints site? Used to get some silly bargains through there.. and then got 15% cashback on top.. better!
    I did indeed mate, got 335 from all my purchases. It's a shame they've retired the Archive and started shifting stuff to TKM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Good shout Joshua, I also removed the bit about his referral link so the post reads easier

Which site do you use mate? That's some healthy cashback right there.
    I mainly use TopCashBack as I've just sort of stuck to that one, but I've started using Quidco as well as they're the only ones that do AllSaints cashback.
    Last edited by joshua; 05-01-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Style Icon
    Never heard of either of these sites. Must look into it.

+ Reply to Thread