FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Need a holdall - please recommend

Alright chaps

I've recently started a new job in the city centre and I go to the gym in the mornings. My holdall I had was from Topman, faux leather and under the weight it has unfortunately ripped. I have an open ish budget, not too crazy and don't mind what material it is though leather is preferred, it also needs to be black, brown or navy. I will be carrying:

Converse (gym trainers)
    Shorts
    Tee
    Note pad

All of the above in a small gym bag within the bag

A towel
    Wash bag full of hair stuff/deodorant
    Wash bag with shower stuff
    Portable hair dryer

Lunch box
    Snack box
    Protein Shaker

Notepad
    Book
    Wallet

Sorry for the long post but I'm in desperate need, currently using my rugby training bag which doesn't look great especially as I know longer play rugby so can't use that excuse haha

These bad boys are going silly cheap on Reiss

Style Icon
    I very nearly bought the 'whale' coloured reiss bag as above, I looked at these in store and they seem a decent quality bag.

In the end I bought a Concka holdall from here - Holdall Mens Bags | Holdall Man Bags | Holdall Bags For Men | Holdall Leather Bags For Men | Pure Luxuries

They have a nice selection!

Zara also do a good stylish selection for much more reasonable prices.

Trend Setter
    Liking the Reiss one, though not sure of the sizing. May pop in on my lunch tomorrow and have a look, also been told to look in M&S as apparently they do good quality holdalls for a decent price point. If the sizing isn't good on those bags I'm thinking I may have to just get the largest holdall I can and then buy a messenger bag too though don't really want to have to lug two bags around.

+ Reply to Thread