FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    S46

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11
    Offline

    Need help finding these pieces of clothing

    Hi guys, I've been trying to find a couple of pieces of clothing for a while now but can't find anything that is the right fit. I'm 6'3 and I'm looking for a pair of jeans. The only jeans that truly fit me well are Topman 34L stretch skinny jeans from the number of various brands I have tried throughout the years. They are perfect in terms of how skinny they are, length and waist size. Unfortunately Topman jeans aren't the best of quality and have always wanted to buy Allsaints jeans but they only come in at 34/32. I'm looking for a skinny pair of black jeans but not solid black... maybe a washed black? Ideally a pair of these that actually fit (Allsaints Cigarette):




    I was also looking for a grey/charcoal roll neck knitwear. Something that is pretty thin and also a slim fit. I'm open to try various materials as long as it is relatively thin as I want to wear it under blazers. Thanks for the help!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    168
    Offline
    I'm around 34 inch waist and 6ft 2 ish in height. I have a pair from H&M which look identical to those in the photo. They're probably the best fitting jeans I've ever owned and are still going strong after about six years of regular wear.

  4. #4
    S46

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by naturals View Post
    I'm around 34 inch waist and 6ft 2 ish in height. I have a pair from H&M which look identical to those in the photo. They're probably the best fitting jeans I've ever owned and are still going strong after about six years of regular wear.
    I'll take a look at H&M then and see what they got. Also, thanks for the links DorianGrape. I'll see if they have them in a store near me as the pcitures make the jeans look slim rather than skinny... it's difficult to see the exact fit when someone else is wearing them!

  5. #5
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,780
    Offline
    You should try the All Saints ones. I have 32" legs and the pair I just bought have a bit of length still at the bottom, so should be fine for you, particularly as they are normally worn low on the waist.

    A turnup and a bit of ankle / sock is always a good look anyway. Just treat them like slightly cropped jeans.

    The black denim All Saints use is simply incredible. Really stretchy but holds its shape well. I live in mine, just copped a second pair in the sale to help keep the dream alive.

    Also in the market for a grey roll neck so if anyone knows of one, please share.

  6. #6
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    927
    Offline
    Re the roll neck.... MEN Extra Fine Merino Turtle Neck Sweater A*-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store

    Though I tried one on in store recently, and the neck was a bit high for me. Maybe it's just getting used to the style though.

    Any other suggestions? I want a camel one, and burgundy one, if anyone knows of any options? Topman had some, but they've sold out.

  7. #7
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,780
    Offline
    There's something just not right about the Uniqlo one. I think it's the texture.

    Any other options would be appreciated.

  8. #8

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    622
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Re the roll neck.... MEN Extra Fine Merino Turtle Neck Sweater A*-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store

    Though I tried one on in store recently, and the neck was a bit high for me. Maybe it's just getting used to the style though.

    Any other suggestions? I want a camel one, and burgundy one, if anyone knows of any options? Topman had some, but they've sold out.
    Benetton did both of these colours in wool, I saw them in store and they looked decent

    Knitwear Men | Benetton Online Shop

  9. #9
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    927
    Offline
    Ah you're a good man! Will order a burgundy one later. Not seeing camel though. Anyone else got any suggestions?

    Creed (or anyone else), do you know how Benetton stuff fits? Judging by their size guide, it's going to come up small (large=39in). Can you confirm?

  10. #10
    DorianGrape's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    975
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by S46 View Post
    I'll take a look at H&M then and see what they got. Also, thanks for the links DorianGrape. I'll see if they have them in a store near me as the pcitures make the jeans look slim rather than skinny... it's difficult to see the exact fit when someone else is wearing them!
    The pics make them look pretty naff. Definitely worth trying out.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts