FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

As of March I will be a second year law student. Sadly I do not have a job so I have been living off my inheritance for the past two years.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1234 View Post
    Let's hope the meetup will look like this:
    Looking at this picture, I can't but help think of this...

A rabbi, a priest, and a Lutheran minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Is this some kind of joke?"

I am a 2nd year psychology student at the University of Nottingham

I work in the IT industry, however current employer taking advantage of the two year contract I signed after uni so no wage increases.
    Quite underpaid but hope to get something better after April.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekromantik View Post
    I work in the IT industry, however current employer taking advantage of the two year contract I signed after uni so no wage increases.
    Quite underpaid but hope to get something better after April.
    Ah, I do the same thing. I work with Infrastructure, O365 and hoping to push more in to Azure.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Ah, I do the same thing. I work with Infrastructure, O365 and hoping to push more in to Azure.
    Have you done much SharePoint online work? I was on a SP online project a while back, and found it quite awkward to develop for.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Ah cool.
    I do a bit of systems admin work but at the moment working on automation and CI via Puppet and Jenkins.
    Will be based on a private cloud.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    Have you done much SharePoint online work? I was on a SP online project a while back, and found it quite awkward to develop for.
    I do not do any dev work unfortunately. So closest I come to SharePoint in general is setting up the site, building permissions etc.
    But even then it is very rare for me to do that.
    Our SharePoint devs do a lot of work for both online and on prem though, and I find that most of them say there is less functionality in online. So for a more custom experience on prem is the best based solution for a large organisation. Same as most things.
    Sharepoint online is more for your 50 user org as it is quick, effective and overall cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekromantik View Post
    Ah cool.
    I do a bit of systems admin work but at the moment working on automation and CI via Puppet and Jenkins.
    Will be based on a private cloud.
    Sounds cool. We are a Microsoft partner, so you wont find us doing this. We stick to mainly Microsoft products to create new platforms.
    Private Cloud for us mainly revolves around System Center.

I've worked with IT since before it was called IT.

Used to do Business Intelligence - which means basically analyzing tons of data to give executives an overview of the company status and trends. 3 years ago I was asked to join a newly formed company which makes software for the insurance business, and my job is now more all-round - but mainly solution design.

Trend Setter
    Still working hard at high school, but I work for peanuts at a restaurant as a waiter on Sundays. Quite a fun job actually

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last