FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last

Thoughts on this?

Think we could do with a stickied thread for all those 'should I buy this?' moments.

Thoughts on this camo umbrella? I quite like it, just not sure if I should go for a more useable black one..

Style Icon
    Can we extend the scope of the thread to include items that you have purchased and want opinions on - a kind of "keep it? / send it back?" option?

The black umbrella is obviously a lot more practical in terms of what it goes with but I think the camo one is really cool. Though if you want camo and practical, you cannae beat this umbrella....

Cool as fuck and hands free.

Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    Can we extend the scope of the thread to include items that you have purchased and want opinions on - a kind of "keep it? / send it back?" option?

The black umbrella is obviously a lot more practical in terms of what it goes with but I think the camo one is really cool. Though if you want camo and practical, you cannae beat this umbrella....

Cool as fuck and hands free.
    Already got a hands free umbrella:

Def camo over black, esp for your style m80

Zac

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Already got a hands free umbrella:

HAHAHA! Would love to see one of them!

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post

Thoughts on this camo umbrella? I quite like it, just not sure if I should go for a more useable black one..
    Looks pretty cool now (and Ivan is right, you could pull it off with your style), but realistically, would you use this once the camo trend is over. Depends on the price I guess. If it's a tenner, then go for it, but if you're looking for an investment piece, then black, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Looks pretty cool now (and Ivan is right, you could pull it off with your style), but realistically, would you use this once the camo trend is over. Depends on the price I guess. If it's a tenner, then go for it, but if you're looking for an investment piece, then black, definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Def camo over black, esp for your style m80
    Thinking I could pull it off. Think I'll still wear camo once the trends over anyways. Just unsure if it's worth the extra cash. Plain black is 65 and camo is 115.

Trend Setter
    I toyed with the idea of buying that umbrella last years and decided a) it is a lot of money for an umbrella b) I always lose umbrellas c) would I really use if once camo is dead? Decided against in the end, but it is a nice umbrella and a nice way to incorporate camp in without it being OTT. I would be up for a blackwatch umbrella.

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I toyed with the idea of buying that umbrella last years and decided a) it is a lot of money for an umbrella b) I always lose umbrellas c) would I really use if once camo is dead? Decided against in the end, but it is a nice umbrella and a nice way to incorporate camp in without it being OTT. I would be up for a blackwatch umbrella.
    Oh blackwatch is a great shout. Statement, but more versatile.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last