FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last

The Official For Sale Thread

Ok, so I've been asked by a couple of posters, and I've just had the ok from Ben, the site owner to put up this thread.

It's for everything that you have for sale that's not on eBay.

It's worth mentioning that for both buyers and sellers to stay safe when buying and selling, payments should be made through PayPal.

It's also probably best for people to ask general questions etc via this thread and then exchange personal details etc via the messaging system so you're details aren't displayed for all to see.

Any issues, PM me or Ivan.

Style Icon
    I have a Reiss Buster shirt in a size XS for sale (it's lacking the collar bar, but these can be picked up cheaply). I had the shirt professionally tailored, but since bulking out it is just too slim. It's a 34-6 chest.

I also have a pair of Yawa short kick jeans for sale.

I'm open to offers on both items.

great idea. i have a couple of items still with tags that don't fit me and need a loving home.

apologies for the crummy pictures, don't really do the items justice.

1. shore leave jacket. it's labelled small but it's more like XS (especially given it's outerwear)

2. oliver spencer shirt. 15" collar but i would describe it as slim fit.

the pattern is printed on the inside which gives it an interesting look and what initially attracted me to it. here's the speil from oi polloi - if this doesn't sell it i don't know what will.

You wake to the soothing sounds of the call to prayer cascading through the sandy streets. You wander to your wardrobe and mull over what to wear. It’s your first morning in Marrakech and you don’t want to look like a tourist, you want something that blends in, but still fits with your regular clobber. Then the geometric pattern of the Oliver Spencer Jet Loop Shirt catches your eye any you instantly know you’ve found the right shirt.

Last edited by pt29; 22-01-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Style Icon
    Damn, that Oliver Spencer shirt is nice. Not easy to wear though!

Anyone want one of these in a size small? In green with yellowy flecks to add a bit of texture. Worn twice so as new. 10 + P&P

MEN Lambswool Blend Crew Neck Sweater(Nep)*-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store
    Last edited by Black Sheep Boy; 22-01-2014 at 02:05 PM.
    Photographic exploits: http://ow.ly/su7Io

Musical proclivities: http://ow.ly/su7Ju

Assorted twitterings: http://ow.ly/su7Nb

Fashionisto

These in size 10.

Worn them once, in great condition.

Last edited by MC1987; 21-01-2014 at 11:05 PM.

If this thread is going to work, I think people need to be putting the asking price in their posts

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    If this thread is going to work, I think people need to be putting the asking price in their posts
    I Agree....

edited to add prices.

15 for the coat, 35 for the shirt.

Fashionisto
    I'm willing to sell All Saints Shard leather jacket. It is M size. Bought from their website its just not my style. Never wore it and it still has the tags.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm thinking about 210 Pound,with the buyer paying for shipping. Keep in mind i live in Turkey and if i pay the shipping,it'll be a lot more. Therefor if any of you are interested, i can learn the shipping cost from UPS and we can negotiate on price.

PM me for any of your questions.

Style Icon
    Just bumping this up.

Firstly, I believe this should be stickied to receive the attention it deserves.

Secondly, a member on this board called 'Duffman' offered to buy my Reiss shirt from me. After multiple PM's, I am currently unable to contact him. Luckily I didn't proceed to send the shirt before he offered to send the money, however I find his actions rather shady. Enough to deter me from selling to him unless he has good reason to justify his initial interest and his current AWOL status.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last