FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Does this leather jacket fit well?

Got this yesterday in the mail, not quite as slim fitting as the photo suggested. Shoulders and arms are fine, perhaps a bit too short (im 6'5" so perhaps should opt for a mid length jacket), but the main issue is the width around the mid section which is not as shapely as i'd have liked.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Style Icon
    Look a little bit loose around the middle. Wouldn't be mad about the jacket at all.

Trend Setter
    Looks fine to me, it's quite short but then leathers are supposed to be. Go much tighter than that you won't be able to raise your arms.

Trend Setter
    It looks slightly big, a size down may be what you want. My leather feels quite snug when i put it on. Arms up is not a problem.
    I think it depends if you wanna wear t-shirts or thick jumpers under it.

Personally coming into summer, I would size down.
    It looks ever so slightly wide on the shoulders, and the fact you put your arm in your pocket tells me you are trying to make it sit better.

If you dont like the fit, get rid of it. Nothing worse than an unworn jacket taking up valuable space and money out of your pocket.

Fashionisto
    Thanks for the feedback guys, it's going back. Just wasn't happy with the fit, as you can see from the last pic the jacket just hasn't got much of a complimentary shape to it, it's a big square lol. Shame, as I did like the styling on the shoulders and the the faux wool collar, leather seemed very nice quality aswell.

Back to the hunt for a new jacket.

+ Reply to Thread