FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Where to buy...

Guys,

Trying to find a suit like the one far right in the pic, the navy with bold check. I love it but cannot seem to find anything close. Any reasonable priced suggestions welcome..

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Martins View Post
    Guys,

Trying to find a suit like the one far right in the pic, the navy with bold check. I love it but cannot seem to find anything close. Any reasonable priced suggestions welcome..

That suit is stunning. Nearest I know of is one by suit supply, navy check but not quite the same thing. This will almost certainly be a bespoke suit in the photo.
    Suit Blue Check Havana P3658 | Suitsupply Online Store

Fashionisto
    Creed, that is a great find, and great price. Not sure whether to thank you for introducing me to that site, could be dangerous!

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Martins View Post
    Creed, that is a great find, and great price. Not sure whether to thank you for introducing me to that site, could be dangerous!
    I know what you mean, I've already seen two suits and an overcoat I like, and they tailor / alter all items in store too so basically everything they sell will fit perfectly! I'm going to pay them a visit next week - this will be wallet carnage!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    I know what you mean, I've already seen two suits and an overcoat I like, and they tailor / alter all items in store too so basically everything they sell will fit perfectly! I'm going to pay them a visit next week - this will be wallet carnage!
    Love some of their bags too, particularly the Harris Tweed ones: Harris Tweed Duffel Bag Bag13207 | Suitsupply Online Store

Trend Setter
    I have several suits and blazers from Suit Supply and love their stuff. If I had more cash I would get some of their knitwear too.

+ Reply to Thread