FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Buying online?

Well I have only recently started to pay more attention to my clothing in the last two years and it is all thanks to this site. Unfortunately I live in Australia and lack the budget to buy a lot of extravagant items due to me being a University student. So can anyone recommend any good sites to help me start my venture into online shopping?

The main problem I have is that I have a weird body shape (shorter legs with a longer torso) which makes buying clothes even harder.

Try La Frock - Fashion & Vintage Clothing soon... they are going to have a great range of clothes for men with a decent size guide too.

Style Icon
    On a budget you can't really go wrong with ASOS | Shop women's fashion & men's clothing | Free Delivery & Returns and TOPMAN - Mens Fashion - Mens Clothing - Topman . Uniqlo and H&M are more of the same! 90% of every item of clothing I own comes from these shops.

Thanks for the help. I will have to go get myself measured up and then I will have to check out those sites.

+ Reply to Thread