FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Chino brand advice

Hi all

First post on here! Wondered if anyone can recommend some brands that do good fitting chinos, really struggled to find any brands that fit nicely. Im 6ft, 32waist and have quite slim legs, the only brand i have found so far that fit really nicely are the skinny fit asos chino! They hit the sweet spot between slim and skinny and taper really nicely! Just not a massive fan of there colour range!
    Dont like the fit to be to tight through the waist (more of a slim waist rather than skinny) but want a strong tapper from the knee down to a narrow opening. Wanted to wear them with some brogues or derbys so really like the narrow taper and leg opening, hate it when my trousers start to swallow my shoe!

Fashionisto
    Depends on your budget. Best chinos I've ever worn are definitely from closed. Think they still have sale up to 50% off. They still are quite expensive though.
    The thing you should look for is the clifton slim cut.

Trend Setter
    They're not a name that people wouldn't normally think of but I've always found Jack Wills chinos and cords to be pretty good. I'd recommend trying them on first though as I have found them to be quite skinny on the legs. Topman are good for chinos as well.

+ Reply to Thread