FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Agreed, I think the Shoes are wearable and the Boots should go.

I am selling a size 7 shoe, I would say these were chisel toe.
    Joseph Cheaney 'HELLO' Size 7 UK Black All leather shoe | eBay

Do you think I overpriced?
    I've got a couple of pairs of cheaney hello shoes and they are great, yes I think you've over priced these! They will need a new set of soles which is going to cost someone 50 for leather, so you are looking at 130 which is within the range of a brand new pair of Herring or even a sale pair of loake! I think you'd be lucky to sell them for 40 personally, despite them being a 200 shoe.

As for the original shoes and boots in this thread - I think they look ok. Certainly no need for the bin.

I'd advise buying some leather cleaning cream (the sort you get from supermarkets to clean leather sofas etc), a shoe tree and then give them multiple cleans with the cream until no dirt is showing on the cloth. Then a layer of tan polish, leave overnight to cure and the next day a good polish up with a brush and leave them in the tree for a few days, they should look much better after this!!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    I've got a couple of pairs of cheaney hello shoes and they are great, yes I think you've over priced these!
    Thanks for the input, the shoes are hardly worn, it just looks that way in the photo. But point taken.
    I may revise this later after I inspect them again.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Thanks for the input, the shoes are hardly worn, it just looks that way in the photo. But point taken.
    I may revise this later after I inspect them again.
    If they are hardly worn then in think you might just need to take some better pictures as they are not doing them justice! Mine in the photos below are both almost 3 years old, worn at last once a week each and they look in similar condition to yours!

+ Reply to Thread