FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Give Pritchards a go and I'll personally look after you, just PM me on here.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    So jealous that you work there, would love to work within fashion retail but it would have to be for a store like that!

I'm a big fan of Massimo Duti, HE by Mango and COS at the moment OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    So jealous that you work there, would love to work within fashion retail but it would have to be for a store like that!
    It's definitely got its benefits. I've worked for River Island before, but working for an independent is way better!

Quote Originally Posted by ukalec View Post
    Well the title says it all.

I do a fair bit of shopping online, mostly from ASOS. I browse Mr Porter for inspiration for some outfits, but there is no way on my current salary that i will be able to afford 90% of what it sells.

So are there any websites between the two where i can buy from a variety of brands?

Al
    I would highly recommend stores like other independents like Oi Polloi, End Clothing, Coggles or stores like Zara, Massimmo Dutti and H.E By Mango.

Fashionisto
    Is ASOS the only website offering free international delivery?
    (out of europe)

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    Is ASOS the only website offering free international delivery?
    (out of europe)
    I've looked around a lot, but I can' remember if I had found anything that has free shipping to Europe. (especially for us EU folk)

Mind you though, I've noticed that ASOS sometimes already add the price of shipping to an item, since when I used to check a brand's own pricing, they would be lower than ASOS'. So even though free shipping sounds awesome, be careful because it might already be factored into the price.

Seriously though, if anyone knows of any EU based sites that ship for free to the EU, please do share!

Style Icon
    I haven't heard of a lot of these sites, so cheers for the links everyone!Very few EU based sites do free delivery unless the order is over a certain amount and even if they do, they certainly don't do free returns. The best two sites in that respect are ASOS - "free" delivery and €3.95 for a returns parcel collect and Zara charge about €4 delivery but collect for "free". River Island have a new thing in Ireland now where you can have your order delivered to the store where you can try it on & if you don't like it, they'll take it back there and then and refund you straight away, which is handy (if you live near one of their shops, that is).It's a pain in the hole because if you don't like something, you are basically forking out just to try it on. Doesn't bother me too much except when it comes to footwear - I paid €40 to return two pairs of boots to All Saints last week. Their size 10's are really a 9, which is their fault than mine for not sizing their boots correctly. Only it cost me forty bucks to find that out.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Pritchards has great items but if you are like myself and live in Australia shipping unfortunately costs $60.

+ Reply to Thread