FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Anyone been to London Fashion Weekend?

I know it's the female orientated event seeing as LCM has recently gone but my mrs has won some VIP tickets to the event in a couple of weeks time, with full access to everything and freebies included. She really wants us to go together but my concerns are

1) it's going to be aimed solely at women and I might get bored

2) I have a tattoo appointment booked on the same day to finish my sleeve which I will have to rearrange and my artist is booked for like 4 months at a time and I don't wanna cancel it and regret it!

So I wondered if anyones been and if so what did you think and would you say yay or nay as a bloke going.

Trend Setter
    Personally, I'd love to go. Normally you don't get tickets to any of the shows, am I right? That's probably what you'd call a one-time-opportunity!

Seriously, holy shit I'd love to go.

I'll take your ticket Naboo, is your girlfriend easy on the eyes?

In all seriousness it's well worth going to, but I guess if you're asking the question then maybe you would be a little bored.. But then again you're posting it on a fashion forum so you must be keen enough.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Anagni View Post
    Personally, I'd love to go. Normally you don't get tickets to any of the shows, am I right? That's probably what you'd call a one-time-opportunity!

Seriously, holy shit I'd love to go.
    I think you're right, there's some quite interesting talks and stuff on with meet and greets with designers which could well be worth it alone. Also have front row tickets for the cat walks which I shouldn't complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    I'll take your ticket Naboo, is your girlfriend easy on the eyes?

In all seriousness it's well worth going to, but I guess if you're asking the question then maybe you would be a little bored.. But then again you're posting it on a fashion forum so you must be keen enough.
    Haha I like to think so Josh, she's a fashion blogger/freelance writer so definitely knows how to dress. Think I am going to go, probably won't get the opp to go again and will be nice for us to enjoy a shared interest and have a day out.

Do it.

There will be models.

Style Icon
    Once in a lifetime opportunity. Go. If you get bored, you're in London. Fixing your boredom shouldn't be too big a problem...

+ Reply to Thread