FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Denim Jacket

Hey guys long time lurker here at the site, decided its time to make a post.

Im looking for a denim jacket, price range is under 100. Mainly to be worn with raw denim and chinos etc, so was thinking of a lighter wash, what do you guys think?

this one caught my eye ASOS | ASOS Denim Jacket With Borg Collar at ASOS i liked the extra detailing of the collar

or a levis trucker e.g. Trucker Jacket | CHARLIE | Jackets | Clothing | Men | Levi's | Great Britain (UK)

any other suggestions would be great, its not an item im looking to pick up in a rush so possibly wait for next all saints sale? as there out my price range at standard prices, any idea when that might be?

Anyway thanks in advance

Fashionisto
    I know you said dark wash, but I would have definitely picked this one up from the Asos sale if I hadn't just blown all my money on other stuff.
    Pepe Jeans | Pepe Denim Jacket Slim Fit Vintage Glory at ASOS
    It's starting to sell out though so be quick about it if you want it.

This one from HE-Mango is pretty nice and lightwash: H.E.BY MANGO - CLOTHING - Jeans - Light wash denim jacket

Trend Setter
    Like the ASOS Borg collar one and the Mango one chaps. good suggestions, looking to cop one myself.

My vote would go to Levi Slim Trucker if your physique allows for it. Quite a slim fit. I picked up the grey one a fortnight or so ago and I'm really happy with it.

And don't be paying 100 for Levis either, with some shopping around you should find it for 50/60 quid.

All Saints is also a good shout, if you wait till the sale. Weather is a bit rank to be getting away with a denim jacket unless its layered atm.

Fashionisto
    Another vote for Levi's. The slim trucker was far too tight for me, (even though I'm not the biggest) so I opted for the standard trucker. It's a superb jacket and I've had a lot of wear out of it in the short period of time that I've had it. I bought it directly from the Levi's shop so I could try it on, etc but I think that it's an investment piece that should last a long time.

+ Reply to Thread