FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    If I were you I'd go for something a little less predictable or clean cut. In my experience the best types of outfits are those that will trigger her emotions rather than make her just think "awww he looks smart and made an effort so must care". Grab her attention immediately with for example a leather biker jacket with a white round neck t-shirt, slim jeans and Chelsea boots. Otherwise try a denim jacket with white t-shirt, slim trousers/jeans and Chelsea boots. Even throw on some really stylish sunglasses such as aviators or wayfarers if the sun is out. The key is to look really fucking cool and edgy so she thinks you may have a bit of badass in you. I'd save the safe, neutral outfits for once you know each other and are dating. Just try and hit her hard with your first impression then back it up with humour and banter

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    If I were you I'd go for something a little less predictable or clean cut. In my experience the best types of outfits are those that will trigger her emotions rather than make her just think "awww he looks smart and made an effort so must care". Grab her attention immediately with for example a leather biker jacket with a white round neck t-shirt, slim jeans and Chelsea boots. Otherwise try a denim jacket with white t-shirt, slim trousers/jeans and Chelsea boots. Even throw on some really stylish sunglasses such as aviators or wayfarers if the sun is out. The key is to look really fucking cool and edgy so she thinks you may have a bit of badass in you. I'd save the safe, neutral outfits for once you know each other and are dating. Just try and hit her hard with your first impression then back it up with humour and banter
    Unless it's you to dress like this then definitely don't. Last thing you want on a first date is to feel fake, uncomfortable and self-conscious

+ Reply to Thread