FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

meet theBirdMan

Hi friends.

I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I am a 31 year old male from Western Australia. I work in health care in a professional position and I am a avid football player and I also like to keep myself fit at the gym.

I come to you to seek advice regarding my fashion/style. I am interested in fashion, although I haven't had much luck in creating outfits. I like fashionable items, although always seem to overstep the mark and look "weird" or just outright "terrible". I also have difficulties fitting into a lot of clothes especially pants and shorts as my legs are developed from playing football and cycling.

So I am here to get advice on what I should be wearing. In this thread I will post pictures, and I am seeking advice on work wear, casual wear and street wear.

Trend Setter
    Welcome buddy.

There's already some great threads within this forum for posting pictures and asking for advice on outfits:

The "What Should I Wear With This?" thread - http://www.fashionbeans.com/forums/g...ar-thread.html

The "What Are You Wearing Today?" thread - http://www.fashionbeans.com/forums/g...ay-thread.html

Take inspiration from these and post your own pictures if you'd like constructive comments on your outfits!

Style Icon
    Welcome. As an old mod I must ask. TheBirdMan, anything to do with Pete Townshend?

Fashionisto
    Welcome aboard.
    I joined recently and my experience is positive.
    You will find this a very friendly and constructive forum.
    Don't be afraid to ask for advice or even post photos. You will find that helpful, talented and expert people will give you the benefit of their experience without making you feel stupid.

+ Reply to Thread