FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter

Fashionisto
    amazing thankyou, both lovely... made the decision that much harder :/

Trend Setter
    I work at J Crew therefore I see these shoes quite frequently and I must say they are great. Personally I feel like these both fit the bill and are slightly nicer - https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...olor_name=navy

Taking nothing away from the Kenton shoes, you'll probably get more durability with the Red Wings although if you take good care of the Kentons I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I work at J Crew therefore I see these shoes quite frequently and I must say they are great. Personally I feel like these both fit the bill and are slightly nicer - https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...olor_name=navy

Taking nothing away from the Kenton shoes, you'll probably get more durability with the Red Wings although if you take good care of the Kentons I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
    Hi charlie, do you know if they have either the brogue or buck kenton in the j crew stores in london..? would be good to swing in at some point and try them on.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jblack View Post
    Hi charlie, do you know if they have either the brogue or buck kenton in the j crew stores in london..? would be good to swing in at some point and try them on.
    Hey Jblack yeah we have both of them in store as of earlier today - you can always call in advance and have some put aside if you were wanting to check them out in person.

+ Reply to Thread